The LEVEL 7 Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed after the Step-by-Step Intermediate Rudiments & LEVEL 6 Supplemental Workbooks. Bonus - Free Resources - Videos for all music history listening activities in the workbook.
UMT Intermediate Rudiments Workbook plus the LEVEL 6 Supplemental = RCM Theory Level 6.
Note: Additional completion of the LEVEL 7 Supplemental Workbook = RCM Theory Level 7.
The LEVEL 7 Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Transposition up or down any interval or any key(Major & minor keys)
- SCALES - Major, relative minors, Parallel, Enharmonic, Chromatic, Whole Tone, Ocatatonic, Blues
- CHORDS - Major, minor & Dom 7th, dim 7th, Authentic & Half Cadences, Chord Symbols
- INTERVALS - All Intervals & Inversions, above or below a given note (within an octave)
- MELODY WRITING - Contrasting Period - Melody Writing (Major key), Non-Chord Tones (unaccented)
- ANALYSIS - Identification of concepts from this and previous levels in music examples, Texture, Terms
- MUSIC HISTORY - Romantic Era - Mendelssohn & Chopin and Modern - Le Caine & Ellington
- THEORY EXAM - Level 7
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Supplemental Workbooks help students prepare for nationally recognized
theory examinations including the Royal Conservatory of Music. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.