The LEVEL 4 Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed with the Step-by-Step Basic Rudiments Workbook. The convenient LEVEL 4 Answer Book is identical to the workbook for quick, easy an accurate marking!
UMT Basic Rudiments Workbook plus the LEVEL 4 Supplemental = RCM Theory Level 4.
Note: Additional completion of the LEVEL 5 Supplemental Workbook = RCM Theory Level 5.
The LEVEL 4 Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Transposition up or down one octave, including change of clef
- SCALES - Major, minor (natural, harmonic & melodic) up to three sharps or three flats
- CHORDS - Tonic, Subdominant and Dominant of required keys, Functional and root/quality chord symbols
- INTERVALS - Major, minor, Perfect - up to an octave, (Melodic and Harmonic)
- MELODY WRITING - Four-Measure Melody Writing (Major key), Ending Stable Scale Degrees
- ANALYSIS - Identification of sections (A and B), and concepts from previous levels, Musical Terms
- MUSIC HISTORY - Life and Music of Benjamin Britten and Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- THEORY EXAM - Level 4
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Supplemental Workbooks help students prepare for nationally recognized
theory examinations including the Royal Conservatory of Music. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.