The Ultimate Music Theory COMPLETE Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed with the Step-by-Step Ultimate Music Theory Complete Rudiments Workbook.
This impressive workbook is a condensed edition of all LEVELS (1 - 8) of the Ultimate Music Theory Supplemental Series and helps prepare students for college entrance exams and internationally recognized theory exams including the Royal Conservatory of Music Examinations.
The Ultimate Music Theory COMPLETE Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Transposition up or down any interval, Major or minor key (Treble, Alto, Tenor or Bass Clefs)
- SCALES - Major, relative minors, Parallel, Enharmonic, Chromatic, Whole Tone, Ocatatonic, Blues, Modes
- CHORDS - Maj, min & Dom 7th (root pos & inv), dim 7th (root pos), Authentic, Plagal & Half Cadences, Chord Symbols
- INTERVALS - Simple and Compound Intervals & Inversions, above or below a given note
- MELODY WRITING - Contrasting Period - Melody Writing (Major/minor key), Non-Chord Tones (unaccented)
- ANALYSIS - Identification of concepts from this and previous levels in music examples, Texture, Terms
- MUSIC HISTORY - Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Modern Eras & Global Music Styles
- THEORY EXAM - Level 8
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Supplemental Workbooks help students prepare for internationally recognized theory examinations including the Royal Conservatory of Music Theory Examinations. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.