The COMPLETE Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed with the Step-by-Step Complete Rudiments Workbook. This impressive coil bound (214 pages), 9 X 12 workbook is a condensed edition of all LEVELS (1 - 8) of the UMT Supplemental Series and helps prepare students for college entrance exams and nationally recognized theory exams including the Royal Conservatory of Music.
Bonus - Free Resources - Instant access to Music History Videos for all listening activities in the workbook.
UMT Complete Rudiments Workbook plus the UMT COMPLETE Supplemental = RCM Theory Level 8.
The COMPLETE Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Transposition up or down any interval, Major or minor key (Treble, Alto, Tenor or Bass Clefs)
- SCALES - Major, relative minors, Parallel, Enharmonic, Chromatic, Whole Tone, Ocatatonic, Blues, Modes
- CHORDS - Maj, min & Dom 7th (root pos & inv), dim 7th (root pos), Authentic, Plagal & Half Cadences, Chord Symbols
- INTERVALS - Simple and Compound Intervals & Inversions, above or below a given note
- MELODY WRITING - Contrasting Period - Melody Writing (Major/minor key), Non-Chord Tones (unaccented)
- ANALYSIS - Identification of concepts from this and previous levels in music examples, Texture, Terms
- MUSIC HISTORY - Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern Eras and Global Music Styles - Composers & their music
- THEORY EXAM - Level 8
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Supplemental Workbooks help students prepare for nationally recognized
theory examinations including the Royal Conservatory of Music. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.