The Ultimate Music Theory LEVEL 8 Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed with the Step-by-Step Ultimate Music Theory Advanced Rudiments Workbook.
The LEVEL 8 Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Transposition up or down any interval, Major or minor key (Treble, Alto, Tenor or Bass Clefs)
- SCALES - Major, relative minors, Parallel, Enharmonic, Chromatic, Whole Tone, Ocatatonic, Blues, Modes
- CHORDS - Maj, min & Dom 7th (root pos & inv), dim 7th (root pos), Authentic, Plagal & Half Cadences, Chord Symbols
- INTERVALS - Simple and Compound Intervals & Inversions, above or below a given note
- MELODY WRITING - Contrasting Period - Melody Writing (Major/minor key), Non-Chord Tones (unaccented)
- ANALYSIS - Identification of concepts from this and previous levels in music examples, Texture, Terms
- MUSIC HISTORY - Medieval Era, Renaissance Era and Global Music Styles - Javanese Gamelan & Raga in Indian Music
- THEORY EXAM - Level 8
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Supplemental Workbooks help students prepare for internationally recognized theory examinations including the Royal Conservatory of Music Theory Examinations. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.