The Ultimate Music Theory Beginner B is the second workbook of the ABC Series. These workbooks provide young students with a solid foundation in music theory with practical applications.
Fun and Engaging with 12 Lessons, Reviews, 80 Flashcards and Sight Reading & Ear Training Games (Imagine, Compose, Explore).
The Music Theory Beginner B Workbook features these concepts and more!
- STAFF & LANDMARK NOTES - Bass Clef (Bass C to Middle C) and Treble Clef (Middle C to Treble C)
- PATTERNS - Same (line or space), Step (up or down) and Skip (up or down)
- PENTASCALES - C Major and D minor (melodies on pentascales)
- TIME SIGNATURE - 4/4 Note Values for Whole, Half and Quarter notes (stem direction up and down)
- ANALYSIS - Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols and Signs
- BONUS - Music Theory B - Guide and Chart!
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Workbooks help students develop a solid foundation in understanding the fundamentals of music theory. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.